MinotChrysler Center offers many automotive products and services to our Minot area
customers. From quality new Chrysler, Jeep, RAM and Dodge cars to used cars
we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Minot will likely find what they want
at our dealership.
Chrysler Center at (888) 746-8032, or come visit us in person. Our car dealership is located near Williston, Bismarck, and serve all surrounding areas! We look forward to helping
you with your automotive needs here at the Minot Chrysler Center!
"Put yourself in a position to take care of as many people as possible ... but take enough time to take care of them right" --- Leonard Rydell, Founder of the Rydell Auto Group.
We Offer Friendly No Pressure Customer Service at the Minot Chrysler Center
consultants are trained to help you find the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM that's right for you.
Your salesperson will show you the features and benefits of your potential new
vehicle, take you on a demonstration drive, as well as show you our newly
remodeled showroom and service department. There is no pressure at Minot
Chrysler Center - just great service!
Minot Chrysler Center Serving Watford City
Minot Chrysler Center Serving Williston
"Seek excellence ... not money!"---Leonard Rydell.
*Our Goal is to be an industry leader in providing unmatched quality automotive products and service.
"Buyer's don't care how much you know ... until they know how much you care" --- Leonard Rydell, Founder of the Rydell Auto Group.
*It is our mission to exceed our customers' and employees' expectations and maintain their loyalty for a lifetime.
"I want you to work hard, work smart, and treat people with respect and the sky is the limit." --- Leonard Rydell
Complete Customer Care Services
At Minot Chrysler Center, our relationship does not end after the sale of your new car or used car. Our services include trusted Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM auto repair, original Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM auto parts, and car loans to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. We also understand that car parts and repair and be expensive, which is why we offer the greater Minot, North Dakota area select specials on Chrysler, Jeep, RAM and Dodge auto parts and car repair.
We believe the following, fundamental values will assure both business success and the personal fulfillment and well-being of our employees:
1. The value of individual responsibility and accountability. We believe that we are responsible to satisfy the needs of our customers for all our products and services. Individual accountability for our performance and for the quality of our products will demonstrate to our customers we are enthusiastic about them.
2. The value of unconditional dedication to excellence. We believe there is no place for mediocrity and half-hearted efforts. We accept responsibility for overcoming obstacles and being the very best. We actively choose to excel in every aspect of our personal and professional lives.
3. The value of cooperation and communication. Close mutual support of one another is a fundamental trait of ours. We value open communication and encourage new ideas, realizing that cooperative team work produces a better work environment and enthusiastic customers.
4. The value of our people. We have nothing of greater value than our people. We respect the uniqueness of every individual and believe that such an attitude will build a team of confident, creative members possessing a high degree of initiative, self-respect, and self-discipline.
5. The value of ongoing improvement. We believe in not accepting the status quo, in constant improvement and in the value of ongoing education in any form. We believe in providing opportunity for personal, professional, and organizational growth within our company.
6. The value of honesty and integrity. We believe that all decisions are to be made with integrity. Leadership is setting good examples for others to follow, expecting as much from yourself as others.
7. The value of being good community citizens. We give willingly to, and are actively involved in the support of our communities because they provide us our support.
"Never take advantage of your customer ... even if you can." --- Leonard Rydell.
Chrysler Center, we give our customers the actual cash value of
their trade-in up front and in writing. We don't inflate the price of our cars
just to show you a better price on your trade-in. What we tell you your car is
worth is what we will pay you for it, in cash, whether you buy from us or not.
On used vehicles with the assurance package, Minot Chrysler Center has a 1/5/30 Policy. This means that you have: 1 Month/1000
miles Powertrain Warranty, 5 Day Money Back Policy, and 30 Day Exchange